Sunday, June 28, 2009

Who is a Blogger?

I hadn't any experience or talent in creating websites and writing articles; when I started my first blog site with bloggers otherwise a site with the extension of blogspot.com as a part of Google Adsense program which I found from a poster posted in a subway near Lulu Supermarket in Sharjah - Ajman road in which they placed an ad which stated earn AED. 4,000.00 per month. But I started a blog and I didn't earn much from this adsense program. But an advantage I got is that I have been introduced into the world of bloggers. Then I found that there are more such sites in the world of Internet such as Wordpress, Weebly, Freewebs, etc.

What bloggers around the world are doing? Generating or writing articles for free of cost and expressing their freedom to write. Most of the blog sites content guidelines say that the blog should not include content that is adult, violent or advocating racial intolerance. But you can found enough of these in the world of internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment